I have no energy. Nothing. My go, go, go self is taking a vacation. All I want to do is eat, sleep, and lay around in bed. Brushing my teeth is so physically challenging that I am considering stopping. Just this morning, I left my water bottle on my desk across the room, and I whimpered because I had to hop out of bed and fetch it. I just don't want to move from my bed. I just want to curl in a ball and sleep, watch TV, surf the internet, and rest. I begrudgingly go upstairs, but only because I have to go to the kitchen so I can feed myself. It would be so much easier if meals were brought to me, but I live in the real world. I'm not even sure my husband will bring me my dinner. Life sucks right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment