I took all the kiddos to the Farmer's Market today. They just opened last week. It was scantly stocked, but the selection was good and we left with an abundance of fruit and veggies. The strawberries (we bought them ALL) were so darn good. It was like a party exploded in my mouth. It literally tasted like jam. So sweet and juicy. Mmmmm...I did buy one item I never have before: large Chili's. I think I will stuff them with rice, sausage, and cheese and bake them. Yum! (Of course, I will check with Google, first!)
I am really trying to eat as healthy as I can these days. I am running every day (up to four miles) and I am eating lots of protein, dairy, fruits and veggies. I just bought raw prenatal vitamins from a health food store. I never could tolerate the regular Rx vitamins. Crossing my finger these will not make me want to vomit! I am going to bake some yummy-healthier desserts for the kiddos tomorrow. Much excitement, since the main ingredient is dark chocolate. Ya, baby!
I bought another ball for Michael. He loves them so much and I have been wanting a dodge ball for the kids for ages. Having a child who has a deep love for balls makes me so happy. It is pure entertainment to watch a toddler carry around an 18" bouncy ball or throw a heavy basketball. (love!)
No comments:
Post a Comment