Monday, May 6, 2013

Implantation Bleeding?

This morning, after going to the bathroom, I wiped to find a mixture of cervical mucus and a tinge of brownish blood. I quickly prayed that it was not a miscarriage, but just a tinge of implantation bleeding. I went to the bathroom an hour later and I saw nothing on the toilet paper resembling blood. It makes since that this is just the tinge of blood that occurs when the egg burrows into the lining of the uterus. It is reasonable to guess that the sperm didn't fertilize the egg the same night I had intercourse. I know that my body was fertile that night, but I have no know idea when conception actually took place. Sperm can live up to seven days in the right conditions. I am praying that this is all normal and the baby is fine. The faint positive pregnancy line is more likely to resemble an early pregnancy, too. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment