Oh, my...I am pregnant with emotions! I cry every morning, after breakfast, like clockwork. And, it's ugly. Sobbing, whining, pitiful, tight-fisted air pumps! I just let the emotions flow, then they subside, and I go about my day. Then, the emotions come back a couple more times, throughout the day. At odd times, too, and for strange reasons. I am a emotional person by nature, but these emotions are coming out of nowhere and scaring the crap out of me. I am not depressed. I am not worried. I am not distressed. Perhaps I am so fatigued, that common every day issues are magnified and feel insurmountable. I know that my hormones are also playing a big role. I guess I need to just let them ebb and flow...
What is making me "lose it:"
- My husband reading a book.
- Spilled corn.
- Laundry.
- Needing spell check, like I need oxygen.
- Feeling tired.
- Children asking too many questions.
- Lost sunglasses.
- Any type of mess (pretty much anywhere my eyes rest).
- Leaking garbage disposal.
- Stubbing my toes, bumping my elbows, and shins (I guess I am clumsy?).
- Recognizing weakness in my character.
- Acknowledging my need for God, since I feel so weak.
- My husband laughing at me when I told him about the corn.
No comments:
Post a Comment