Friday, May 10, 2013

So much to write, so little time!

I would love to write more, but I find it a challenge to think of something interesting verses just writing about my daily life. I will commit to writing everyday, even if it is a little blurb of my life. I want to use this blog like a journal. So, I will just sit down and write!

It is raining today and even though I loved the bright sunny week we had, the rain makes everything so fresh and alive! I am an outside girl. When the sun is bright and the sky is blue, I find it difficult to do anything but be outdoors. The children and I spent this week mainly outdoors. The bigs also did all their school work outside, too. I am enjoying how much Michael loves the outdoors. The first thing he does in the morning is grab his shoes and run to the backdoor. It breaks my heart to tell him to wait. He doesn't understand that I am sin my pjs and haven't even had my morning cup of coffee!

Because the weather has been perfect, I was able to go running outdoors, again. I have been back into running daily for over a month now, but I have been putting my mileage mostly on my treadmill. I enjoy treadmill running, but when the weather is this perfect, I can't stay indoors! I love taking Michael and Zoey along with me, in the double jogging stroller when I run outside. Their company is precious. They love the ride and pushing them through my neighborhood is a great motivator. Sometimes they even find time to snooze off. Today, I will be back on the treadmill. I am not a run-outside-no-matter-what-type-of-person. I don't run in the cold, in the rain, in the snow, in the dark, or in the blazing heat.

Last night, I finally decided to not nurse Michael when he woke up at midnight. He is almost 18 months old, and I need a full night's rest! Can you believe that little terd fought me for five hours! He was NOT thrilled with the new arrangement. I finally was able to sleep for three hours before he woke up at eight. He is one stubborn dude! I am praying that tonight won't be a terrible. I am not holding my breathe, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment