Saturday, May 4, 2013

Two Pink Lines!!

It is so exciting to be pregnant again! This baby will be my 11th baby! Four of my babies never made it past the first trimester, so this will be my seventh child. I am an advanced age (older than 35), grand multipara pregnant woman (delivered more than five babies). I am 37 years old today and delivered six wonderful children.

By my calculations, the due date is January 10th, 2014. I am pretty confident when I ovulated and I am positive when I had intercourse.

I strongly suspected I was pregnant, and it gives me so much pleasure to confirm the pregnancies with a plastic stick & two beautiful pink lines! The "confirmation" pink line was just barely showing at the 1 min mark. In five minutes, I could definitively make out a faint line. In ten minutes, I didn't have to squint! I could hold it out at arms length and see the two lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment