I bought the expensive stuff today! No more over-the-counter freebies from the grocery store. I refuse to feel sick and languish in a blah-state. I usually stopped taking prenatals or just never took them, because my symptoms were so bad. I'm pretty sure I was digesting very toxic ingredients. I may have actually decreaced my bodies own absorption of other vital nutrients, too. After all when I took prenatals or any vitamin, I had these symptoms:
- All-day malaise
- Nausea
- Constipation
- Belching
- Heartburn
- Headaches
So, I broke the bank and spent $45 on a 60-day raw Prenatal Vitamin Code vitamins by Garden of Life. It is time to be as healthy and loving I can be to myself and baby.
I wanted something with whole foods (nutrients taken right from fruits and vegetables) and no questionable ingredients, even something as mundane as food coloring. I didn't want chemically manufactured synthetic vitamins. I don't eat margarine or artificial sweeteners, so why would I want "fake" nutrients?
No comments:
Post a Comment