Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rearranging Day!

It starts like any normal day, but then something clicks in my brain. It is like an overwhelming itch that I must scratch. The need to rearrange my space must be fulfilled! So, yesterday, I went for it!


  1. I moved the TV, Playstation, and cable/modem boxes off the black cube shelf onto the fireplace mantel. 
  2. I removed three of the colorful cube baskets and put baby books, paper, and the coloring basket on the shelves.
  3. I moved the cube shelf to the right of the fireplace, took off the tea set and put a large black lamp on it.
  4. I moved the maple server/game cabinet to the left of the fireplace and put the phone and a small black lamp on it.
  5. I removed some candle holders and kept three and placed them on the left hand side of the fireplace mantel.
  6. I moved both couches. The large on is against the wall, in  front of the living room windows. The love seat is facing the couch.
  7. I took the white high back chair downstairs.
  8. I took the throw rug off the floor.
  9. I removed the coffee table and the side table.
  10. I removed the desk and the plastic drawers and file cabinets. 
  11. I took off the white lamp from the piano and removed other clutter.
  12. I removed all but on vase that was on top of the craft cabinet.
  13. I moved the craft cabinet to the left of the kitchen entryway.
  14. I moved the high chair to the right of the kitchen entryway.
  15. I took the floor lamp downstairs.
  16. I rearranged downstairs and now I have a nice living room space in my large bedroom suite.
  17. I even moved the maple drop table to one of the corners in the room downstairs and now I have a puzzle table!

No comments:

Post a Comment