I love my homemade products!
1. Face Soap:
I have normal to dry skin.
*Baby Shampoo/Wash (I love CA baby!)
*1 tsp of tea tree oil.
Pour the tea tree oil into the baby wash bottle and shake until combined.
2. Stay-In Conditioner
I have very long, thick, curly hair. It gets pretty dry and frizzy!
Damp, towel dried hair.
Combine in a small container:
*olive oil
* a bit of tea tree oil
I pour about 2 Tbs into my hands and work it through my hair.
No need for stay-in conditioners, gel, or hairsprays.
3. Diaper Laundry Detergent
Equal parts of:
*baking soda
*Sun Oxygen cleaner
*washing soda
2 TBS for a large load.
4. Laundry Detergent
Combine the following:
*1/2C Borax
*1C Washing Soda
*1 bar of Fels-Naphla Soap (grated with cheese grater)
2 TBS for large load.
5. Fabric Softener
* 1/2 C of Vinegar in the rinse cycle.
No comments:
Post a Comment