Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Waiting

OK, Lord. I'm waiting. Life is so hard right now. I am pushed to the brink and have not been guided back to safety...yet. I am holding on to the hope that God will help me through this. Please, Lord, move this mountain, it is too big for me.

He can give the blind sight and make the lame walk. He can bring death to life...so why do I feel lost in this overwhelming life? 

He is alive in me, right?

I count my blessings daily. 
I keep working hard. 
I keep loving my husband and my babies. 
I try to be honorable in all I do. 
I have given all that I have. 

Every breath...every waking moment...I am seeking, asking, waiting for you Lord.

The blows keep coming.
The same trials occur again and again...as if I haven't learned enough.

WHEN? When will this end??




No comments:

Post a Comment