I am half way there! :)
How Far Along: 20 weeks 1 day
Sleep: I am sleeping through the night and I definitely feel more rested. Michael is also no longer waking up most nights, so this is a bonus as well. He goes back to bed quickly if Chris (and I have to wake Chris) goes in his room and soothes him with some back rubs, a tuck, or a little snuggle. I aim to go to bed at 10:30 pm. It is much easier if Chris is not playing a video game or watching a Netflix show. He has agreed to go to the living room if he wants to stay up later so he won't keep me up.
General Feeling: I feel so great! Overnight, I seemed to have a new self. I can breathe normal again. I don't feel fatigued. I can clean the house, prepare and serve meals, and spend quality time with my children and husband. Just in time for homeschooling! I am having heartburn more often, but not so often that I pop tums or anything.
Best Moment of the Week: Making my smashingly awesome meals! I love to cook and to eat, so having the energy to bless my family (and my belly, too!) has been something to praise for!
Movement: I feel baby move down low and mostly late at night while laying in bed. Sometimes I will feel baby move while sitting down during the day, but that is still rare.
Food Craving: Anything savory. My meals have all been rich and full flavor. I am living in food paradise. Chris' reaction is edifying, too.
Food Aversions: Most raw veggies. I eat plenty of vegetables, but they are mostly steamed, grilled, or baked. I will eat a savory salad, though!
Gender: I have a strong feeling that the baby is a girl still. Nine more days and I will hopefully find out the great news!
Exercise: I am now back in my normal housework cycle, so I feel very fit. I work up a sweat!
What I miss: Having a glass of wine. I would love a glass of Merlot as I soak in the tub at night. Sooo relaxing and delicious! I think that I deserve it. I wonder what my OB would say to that?
What I'm looking forward to: Homeschool starting on Tuesday, knitting booties for the baby, and the leaves changing.
Other NEW news this week: This is kinda last week news, but... I cut my hair! I love it. My life is much easier without fussing with 1 1/2 feet of thick, curly hair.
Weekly Wisdom: Schedules are useful to run a happy home. One can never be overly grateful.
Favorite thing I did this week: Making homemade dessert. My pies are the BEST!
Favorite item I bought this week: A canning pot. I made four pints of strawberry jelly for the first time ever! So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment