How Far Along: 21 weeks 1 day
Sleep: Sleep is pretty much the same, except the past few days I am fighting a nasty sore throat that wakes me up at night (3am). I also have to sleep upright because the sore throat makes it hard to breathe.
General Feeling: Still feeling good (except for this icky cold).
Best Moment of the Week: Homeschool is back in the swing of things, so life is busy-exciting.
Movement: Now, I feel baby mainly in the middle and mostly at night, still.
Food Craving: Still enjoying the savory foods! Last night was grilled chicken and veggie kabobs marinated in honey-soysauce (all homemade, of course!).
Food Aversions: Most raw veggies. I eat plenty of vegetables, but they are mostly steamed, grilled, or baked. I will eat a savory salad, though! (same)
Gender: I have a strong feeling that the baby is a girl still. Next Monday I find out (four days!)
Exercise: Nope. Just on my feet all day and cleaning and cooking and chasing a toddler.
What I miss: Not bumping into walls.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby in four days!
Other NEW news this week: I finished putting up all the decor in my room since Chris and I switched bedrooms two months ago.
Weekly Wisdom: Water is my friend!
Favorite thing I did this week: Making homemade dessert. My pies are the BEST! (I have to keep this one...I love sweets!)
Favorite item I bought this week: A glider and foot rest from my neighbor across the street. She was having a garage sale. I needed one and it was the perfect style, fit, and size. So happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment