This is my joyful journey of life in the White House. There is never a dull moment in my life as a wife of twenty years, a mother of seven children, a homescholling family, and a partner in ministry.
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Switched back to my favorite OB
So, a couple months ago I decided to try a new OB that is affiliated with the closest hospital that doesn't ban VBAC's. I was OK with this decision for a little while. But, I kept having a nagging urge to return to my last OB. She was so awesome and the VBAC-banned hospital never gave me one bit of grief! I was a little unsure if she would keep me as a patient again, so I avoided that possible scenario and just opted for a new OB. I finally came to my senses and returned to her. She was laughing at my fear that I would be dropped as her patient. So, I am back with my beloved OB and have never felt better. I know I can be fickle and difficult and complicated. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment