This is my joyful journey of life in the White House. There is never a dull moment in my life as a wife of twenty years, a mother of seven children, a homescholling family, and a partner in ministry.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Stir Crazy
Due to Emily's freeky rash and Zoey's pink eye this month, I have been secluding myself from the world and the effect is now beginning to wear on me. I am usually more of a homebody, but I typically do get out of my house at least once a week. Moms should definitely not stay in their homes for a month! We need interaction with other humans outside the confinements of our own walls. So do my children. I did manage to go to church this Sunday, but church is more of a social nightmare for me, so that really doesn't count. I need parks, libraries, museums, friends' homes, and store shopping (without buying junk!). All of the library books are now overdue, I have missed two playgroups, and I haven't had any friends over. So, tomorrow I am getting out!! The excitement is overwhelming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment