This is my joyful journey of life in the White House. There is never a dull moment in my life as a wife of twenty years, a mother of seven children, a homescholling family, and a partner in ministry.
Thursday, December 26, 2013
37 Weeks
I am feeling very, very pregnant. Two Weeks ago, I had another growth ultrasound. She weighed 6 pounds 4 oz. I'm sure she is well over seven pounds now. I have been taking insulin and it doesn't seem to help. My numbers can be very high despite my diet and the insulin. Abigail is still breech, too. I am more convinced that a vaginal breech birth will be the way this baby will be born. The more I have read about breech births, the better I feel. I have attempted (twice) to schedule a ECV, but both times my hospital cancelled the appointment. I am now waiting for a different hospital to contact me to schedule the procedure. Considering I am already 37 weeks and the baby being so big, I sincerely doubt they could even flip her successfully. I have contractions, but I am only dialated to a 1-2cm. Without a head pressing down on my cervix I am not feeling the same pressure as I normally do. I would love a December baby, but her due date would be fine, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment