It's been a while since I last posted. My lack of entries was due to a long time of sickness. I am feeling more like myself now that the morning sickness has passed. I am 15 week pregnant today.
My Cravings:
1. Soups - I love all varieties and eat one or two cans of soup a day.
2. Steamed veggies - Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, mixed veggies.
3. Seafood - I wish I was eating salmon right now!
4. Steak on the grill - Yes!!
Food Aversions:
1. Cereal - Makes me feel sick and thirsty.
2. Raw Veggies - I can only eat lettuce. Every raw vegetable makes me sick to my stomach. (I used to be Vegan!)
3. Peanut butter and other nuts - gives me stomach aches
4. Whole Grain Pasta - Takes like cardboard...so gross!!
I haven't met my Ob yet. I have had two appointments with the NP, though. I had my 13 week scan and baby looks good.
No comments:
Post a Comment