I wanted to mention that my uterus is huge! I started to feel it when I was 6 weeks pregnant. Now, it is past my belly button, very round, hard, and kinda lop-sided (favoring the right side). Besides having a jumbo uterus, I have a jumbo body! I look six months pregnant and am the heaviest I have ever been this early in pregnancy. My thighs and butt compete with the large belly bump, too! I am not a heavy girl normally. In fact, I am a runner and am very athletic. I have the build of an athlete, too. I have struggled with losing baby weight over the years. Sometimes, I lose it with great success, other times, I steadily stayed at a size 10 and was a bit over my "normal" weight limit. Unfortunately, with this pregnancy, I started out very heavy. I gained 30lbs last fall and add that to the 20+lbs I hadn't lost from my last pregnancy = I am officially a fat pregnant woman. I usually gain a super ton of weight, like 40-60 pounds, too for all my pregnancies. I have never been good with restricting food. I don't eat like crap, but if I want a burger or ice cream, I will eat it. Typically, I eat very balanced, normal-portion-size, healthy meals. Gaining weight is just how my body grows babies.
On another note, I still haven't felt the baby kick, move, roll, or hiccup yet. I wish she/he would just give me a "what's up!" bump. I never really connect with my babies until then.
Yucky Pregnancy Woes:
I have seriously painful uterus-ligament cramps. It started four weeks ago and has progressively gotten worse. I literally double over and can't move. I can't make sudden moves, get up quickly, pick up heavy objects, etc.
I have massive phobia of odor and this includes myself and everyone else around me. I shower a couple times a day so I can feel clean. If Chris' breath stinks, I tell him to brush his teeth. If my son is smelly, he goes into the shower. The towels need to be free of any funk, too. My poor family! What they have to put up with during this pregnancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment