Friday, October 4, 2013

More pregnancy drama

So, yesterday morning I woke up and was contracting. It lasted for hours. I finally called my OB and was told to go in to L&D. I was hooked up the the EFM, checked for dilation, had a culture swab test, a urinalysis test, and blood work done. Everything came back normal and I wasn't dilating. I was contracting every few minutes, but they never seemed concerned about that since all the other tests were normal. So, all in all, I spent three hours there.

Today, I feel horrible. My symptoms feel like labor to me:
  1. Loss of appetite
  2. Cramping intestines and loose stools
  3. Pressure in my pelvis when standing and especially when I sit on the toilet
  4. Ache in my upper thighs
  5. Contractions, but very sporadic. More when sitting up or standing.
  6. A feeling of unease
Hopefully, these feelings will pass and little Abigail will stay in for the duration of this pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment