This is my joyful journey of life in the White House. There is never a dull moment in my life as a wife of twenty years, a mother of seven children, a homescholling family, and a partner in ministry.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
My thearapy session in the basement
Cleaning my basement that was being to look like an episode from Hoarders was more meaningful than a therapist session. Once I started separating and sorting through the enormous piles, I ended up with a wonderful space. My accomplishments? I filled about 10 large garbage bags, plus broken down boxes. I have a car full pile of things to drop off at the thrift store. Now the garage is full of stuff for the garage sale I intend to have next month. The rest of the stuff was organized in containers, labelled, and neatly arranged on the shelves. It was good, hard work and so satisfying to my soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment